1) The fact that I LOVE praying with my children EVERY morning to start school...I don't mean a quick offering in the car (don't get me wrong...that is a truly blessed and important time) but I am fortunate enough to get to really have a nice long prayer time (candle lit, cuddled on the schoolroom floor...rainy days are an extra treat) I get to teach them all about God and live out our Catholic faith together each day.
3) I love that I get to teach them all of the their school subjects and learn a lot right along with them. I know exactly what they have learned and exactly how much of that they know and I would never trade that for anything.
4) I get to put stickers on their papers (which puts huge smiles on their sweet little lips). I get to jump around when they finally "get it" and practice lots of patience and love when they "just don't".
5) I get to wake them up slowly, and feed them all 3 meals!
6) We get to do EVERYTHING together and for that I am thankful!!