Madison was elected 10 grade class rep and Lauren was elected Treasurer
Wow, Student Council is going to be so fun next year!
1. Does the awareness that I am a child of God and bear the seal of this reality on my soul, permeate my day? Do I behave like His good, faithful son or daughter? Is there anything in particular that satisfies or displeases God, my Father? Have I tried to do God's will in my various activities today? Have I performed them with this intention?
2. Have I tried hard, sincerely, and fervently, to fulfill my spiritual commitments well (i.e prayer time, reading scripture)
3. Have I fulfilled the duties in my state in life (as a son, daughter, parent, spouse, etc...) honestly and responsibly in the spirit of service? Have I sought God's glory and the good of others more than my own personal interests?
4. Have I lived out Christian charity in thoughts, words, attitudes, and actions? In other words, have I done good to others by helping to make them happy, especially those closest to me- being patient, not talking badly of them or holding grudges, forgiving, and helping out as much as I could whenever I had the opportunity?
5. How well have I carried out my mission as an apostle? Did I take the necessary steps and seize opportunities to win souls for Christ? Do I have clear apostolic goals and have I striven to meet them? Was I generous in giving my time and resources to further Christ's interests?
6. What omissions was I guilty of today? (the failure to do something I know that I should and ought to do)
7. Have I taken care to form a sensitive conscience (we cannot always trust our conscience if it is not well formed- we see plenty of people doing things that they feel are perfectly fine but we know, are not. In our humanness, we can justify many actions)
8. Do I know what my root defect is? (i.e Lack of devotion, pride, self-love, vanity, laziness, faultfinding, envy, gluttony, lack of charity, frivolity and superficiality, sensuality, neglectfulness, irresponsibility in my work, individualism, indifference to the common good....)
What have I done today to improve?
9. What was the most positive thing in my day?
10. What was the most negative thing in my day?